About Money Now Pty Ltd
Money Now Pty Ltd (“we” “us” “our”) is an Australian owned company specialising in motor vehicle finance. We believe that our customers are our most significant asset and understand the importance of delivering the highest quality of service in all areas of our business.
We are committed to ensuring customers are treated fairly and with the utmost respect. We understand that the success of our business relies heavily on the satisfaction of our customers. We know that managing a complaint can be frustrating and time consuming. We will endeavour to resolve your matter as quickly as possible.
We will listen to, accept and respond to your complaint in good faith. We will not pre-judge an outcome and will work with you towards a fair and reasonable resolution that will ensure we maintain an excellent relationship.
How we will handle your complaint
- Receipt and Acknowledgement
- We will acknowledge your complaint on receipt within 2 business days.
- We will usually acknowledge your complaint in writing unless you tell us not to, or if the matter is resolved on the same day.
- Information gathering
- We will obtain all information required to help us resolve the complaint for you.
- If we require additional information from you, we will contact you via the details you have provided. To assist us in this regard, please tell us the easiest way to get in touch with you.
- Assessment and Investigation
- Once we have all the information necessary, we will assess what has occurred and investigate why and how it happened.
- We will form a view about the complaint and provide you with a response within 10 business days.
- Our response will provide you with a detailed assessment of your complaint and how we came to the outcome through our investigation.
- Our response to you will explain how we will resolve your complaint.
- An offer of resolution may be provided to you in which you may choose to accept or decline.
- Should you decline our offer of resolution, we will escalate your complaint to a senior manager, who may include our Customer Advocate.
External Dispute Resolution
If you remain dissatisfied following escalation of your complaint, you may contact an External Dispute Resolution (EDR) body such as the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO).
|Credit and Investments Ombudsman|
|Phone||1800 138 422|
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously. As such, we will only discuss personal information with the customer or their authorised representatives.
How to contact us
We understand that not everyone communicates in the same way. For your convenience, you may choose to contact us by:
|Phone||1300 765 362|
|Post||Money Now Compliance Department
Level 21, 360 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne VIC 3000